The most amazing thing, I visited Hillsong Sydney Campus!
I landed in Sydney Sat night (24th March) for work and had the Sunday off to travel around. The night before, I was searching for Hillsong church to attend as I knew it was somewhere in Sydney, but having found out that the main campus was soooo far away, I figured perhaps it wouldn’t be convenient for me to attend.
Saturday night itself, I prayed that the Lord would bring me to a church that would encourage me as I was feeling overworked. Sunday early morning, I got up bright and early and left home at 9AM, hoping to find a church along Chalmers Street (I live in a hotel along that road). I walked across a Baptist church, however service started at 11am so I figured that I would take a walk to the central railway station to get a map of the tube service. Along the way, I got lost, and wasted a lot of time asking for directions…
Jesus is truly in the business of giving us the desires of our hearts. I was praying out loud in tongues, and asking him to guide me, when all of a sudden, from the corner of my eye, I saw a Hillsong bus! When we pray, God opens the windows of heaven over us! I was ecstatic and rushed across the street. I was greeted by the friendliest crew ever, and was so pleased to find out the the shuttle service would take me directly to church!
Hallelujah, praise the Lord. Even when I was thousands of miles away from home, the Lord still watches over me, and listens to my prayers!
I enjoyed service very much! In fact, came back for the 7PM service because I couldn’t get enough! God is good.
I toured Bondi beach yesterday and took some pictures where I had scribbled this slogan on the beach. Hope it blesses all of you!
Missing home very much...



so inspiring! God really does grants your heart desires if you seek him first :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYes! Thks for reading and for being in encouragement to me :)
ReplyDeleteUsing an internet based airport parking system, Park 'N Fly offers real-time access to a network of airport parking spots at over 50 markets.
ReplyDelete