Call unto me

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 12 Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. 14 I will be found by you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back from captivity. I will gather you from all the nations and places where I have banished you," declares the LORD, "and will bring you back to the place from which I carried you into exile." Jeremiah 29:11-14

This has been one of my favourite verses since I can remember but just in the last month, I have been shaken up a bit in my spirit man and reminded time and time again in such a short span of time, confirmed by multiple people that I need to move beyond this into Jeremiah 33:3.

3 'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.' Jeremiah 33:3

As I seek to continue to digest and apply this in my life, I pray windows of heaven will open and as God closes one door, he surely will open another.

My eyes remain on the cross. He is my shield, and all I feel is peace and joy, all over me, I can hardly contain it.

No comments: