Lessons in Life - 10 Things I've learnt in the last 23 yrs
Life hands hands you blows, yes indeed it does. No one ever said that life was a bed of roses and even if you were really inhabiting a house made of roses, mind you -- beware of the thorns.
Being alone at home on a Wednesday night got me thinking about the more pertinent issues in life. Maybe this can be attributed to the lack of sleep from burning the midnight oil last night. Maybe it's the stress from the post popout event TDM had... some lonely nights get me thinking... thinking about what really matters and what are the more important things in life...
1) Never take your parents for granted -- Spend time with them
2) Some things are more important that studies -- outside school experience counts.
3) Never neglect your girlfriends (by that I mean same sex friends), they are the ones who will stand by you no matter what
4) Love can be the sweetest drug or the cruelest poison. If you don't feel for someone, let them go, sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind
5) No matter what you do you, can never please everyone, so stop trying so hard. Please those who really matter. Learn to laugh at yourself, for all it's worth..
6) Don't ever forgot God
7) Make as many friends as possible. One they you will need them and they, you
8) Pain is inevitable, pain makes you stronger. Pain keeps you fighting. Fight on.
9) Spend money on yourself buying the things you like. Don't be a scrooge. What's all the moolah in the world when you're not happy?
10) Love yourself, above all. Because if you don't love yourself, others won't as well. When you finally learn to love yourself and embrace your self (faults included), only then will you be able to love someone else