SEX is always a heated topic of discussion over which men and women are usually at odds.
Just listen over the shoulders of men and women sitting at the bar. Women wonder why men just don’t understand them sexually. And men wonder why they can’t get more action.
Quite the dilemma, wouldn’t you say?
Here’s the problem…
Most men assume that sex is something that’s to be won over from the women like a special prize. They seem to think that women don’t want sex as much as they do, because of the incredible lack of response they get from women.
Could it be possible that women really don’t want sex as much as men?
By the way, can you count how many times Dan says sex in this short segment?
On a lighter or probably heavier note:
With online dating sites, social networking sites, video chat rooms, email and instant messengers, it’s easier than ever to meet someone, have an affair - and get away with it.
Check out these really scary statistics from CheaterCheckers.com.
* 1 in 2 people in a relationship cheat on their partner
* 9 out of 10 women who feel their partner is cheating are correct
* 50% of men who feel their partner is cheating are correct
* 57% of women cheat on their partner
* 3 in 4 married men cheat on their partner
* 2 out of 3 people being cheated on never find out
If you’re like me, you know that people cheat, but those numbers are much, much, much higher than I ever would have guessed.