Happiness is....


If a picture paints a thousand words, then let me paint a million....

Taking comfort in the simple pleasure in life... friends....






It's amazing how friends can make a difference in your life....

My parents are coming back tonight. I haven't seen them in 3 weeks, they have been traveling so much, enjoying a life of semi retirement... especially my dad.

Esther & I will be picking them up tonight. They celebrated their 30th year of marriage in Taiwan/Hongkong.

Wonder how my life will be 30 year on?....

Anyway, on another note, a headhunter called me today. I think I receive calls like once a month, they get my number from Linkedin or through a mutual friend. The funny thing is as I age/grow older, many important things that I thought were important when I was young aren't that important to me anymore. it's not like they are not important, but they somewhat have diminished in importance.

Search executives need to understand that you need to grasp how a person defines "happiness" before matching a job to a person. Fundamentally, people want to be happy. We all have different definitions of happiness, however intricate they may be.

What's your definition of HAPPINESS?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I begin on internet with a directory