I have wished many a things

Life never turns out as planned, I guess I have learnt the past 27 years that humans can plan, but God somehow has the final say.

When I was young, I always thought that at this age, I would be happily married, hopefully with a kid or 2 in a couple of years. Something about me just loves children so much, or perhaps, it is the family entity that holds so dear.

But I am soooo far from where I though I'd be, it's not even funny.

In fact, perhaps you can say that I'm almost opposite of where I want to be.

Then I feel angry, angry at my situation, and at the people who have put me here. But it is not for me to blame them, or anyone! For every single choice I've made has led me to where I am today. So I can only blame myself. Everytime I bear resentment towards particular people in my life, it doesnt last very long because I love them too much to even think ill of them. (Does this only happen to me?)

The problem with me is that I HAVE TOO SOFT A HEART.

No, don't get me wrong. I love my life, but I think that I have many areas which have stagnated in... and sometimes I get sucked into the undercurrent, and then have to reset my system in order to get back on track.

I pray that I will stop making the wrong decisions, may God turn his face towards me and be my guide.

No comments: