I'm getting married!

I havent blogged for ages and Im sitting in Manila, wondering how I should resurrect this blog. it's got soooo much history on it, wondering if I should start afresh, or just keep blogging on this site.

A couple of blog ideas as I enter a season of newness in my life -- I'm officially an Enriquez!!

As I look back at the past year, Im so thankful at God's faithfulness. Even when I was at the depths of my despair, He never forgot me. Even when my heart was torn, He was mending it slowly. And the lessons has shown me, how God is unchanging, despite man being fickle. Truly, I stand alive today as a testament of His ultimate goodness.

A few blog names I'm thinking of if I start a new blog:

life-with-the-enriquez.com
TeamJesusSG.com

Perhaps I will start to blog about married life and the revelations of being married... I know Mark isnt perfect, but neither and I and as we embark on this new journey together, I'm reminded on how reliant I have to be on God to steward well what He has entrusted to me.

XXX
The Enriquez


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Estee! So happy for you....

Indeed "He has made everything beautiful in His time, Eccl 3:11

God Bless,
Jenny

Unknown said...

I hope you be successful in all your endeavors..your friend jr.can you maybe send me some blogs personally at my email.I will love that..thanks

Coffee & Creative said...

Thanks for sharing informative article, I really like this post.


https://www.coffeeandcreative.in/