I sting like a bee

I think today, I said something insensitive to Anthony. But I had no choice but to do it.

He was starting to call me "baby", and it's not right. I cannot be part of his act of cheating, especially when he has a girlfriend now.

I've tolerated for some while now, the fact that he calls me with very endearing names, but I guess today I sort of snapped.

I told him that he has to sort out his life before he decides what he wants to do with me. He cannot have 2 legs on 2 boats -- that doesnt work for me.

And even if he sorts things out with jessica, I cannot promise him anything. My mother will not approve of someone that much older than me, and that's the truth.

The ground rules have to be set -- I cannot play a part in his break up with his gf. I would not be able to live with it, I cannot put someone through that. Whatever happens between that has to stay between them, I do not want to be involved because that would send me straight to hell.

So the ground rules have to be set -- no intimate name calling for starters.

Is this the right thing to do? I hope he understands, I don't mean to hurt him, I just dont know how else to day it...

***

Some things that made me smile this week :)





No comments: