Forgiveness

... is the hardest thing to do... when all you feel is injustice and anger...

You picked the wrong flower. Why didn't I do deeper background checks? Why did I just take everything at face value? Why didn't I ask more questions? How did I get hit by a bus without knowing, stranded like a deer in headlights?

She was a poor poor girl... my heart cries out for her.

***

To help me last the rest of the week:

"Whenever evil befalls us, we ought to ask ourselves, after the first suffering, how we can turn it into good. So shall we take occasion, from one bitter root, to raise perhaps many flowers." -- Leigh Hunt

***

I met AJ for dinner last night at KLCC and as always, he has put things in perspective for me. He is an old, kind soul. I wish him all the happiness in the world, he deserves it.

***

When is Dorcas coming back? Tomorrow? Hope Hansen has a safe flight back in SG!

No comments: