I would love you if...
How many times have we come up with a reason like "I would love you if...."
Are we finding reasons just for the sake of so and coming up with random "acceptable excuses?"
Some of which are... I would love you if..
- my mother liked you
- you lived closer to me
- you were of the same religion as me
- you're not the right star sign
- we come from different cultures
- we're a world apart
- you're not in my social class
- you're ill
- you don't get along with my friends
- you're a party animal
- you're too boring
Sometimes we find a thousand and one reasons to claim someone is not suitable, but maybe the problem lies within ourselves. We're too scared to dive into something deeper.
Maybe its time to trash the maybes face the real reaons within.