$100US for anyone who spots him

Reward of US$100 for spotting him. Nice deal right? I love the way monochrome photographs turn out. They give you this nostalgic feeling, that kind that sits warmly in the belly - the warm fuzzy feeling that causes your digits to tingle.

I was chatting with my father (via email) this morning and he said to me
""We part as teenagers and now meet as ah peks!" -- left me a bit puzzled.

When do you get the occasion to have so many Secondary 4 friends around, not forgetting about a dozen or more teachers who will grace the occasion!!?? So the story goes that my father's alma mater, St Andrew's Primary will be having a reunion - 45 years after graduation!
How nice is that! I totally love the idea of having reunions! This event is estimated to attract about 100 old boys from all over the world from UK, Canada, Aust. USA, China M'sia & Bangkok etc.

Back to the meat and potatoes of this entry -- my beautiful father offered me $US100 for pointing him out. His clue was " Look out for the square head" -- !!???!? My guess is that he is on the 2nd row, third from right. :)

Anyway my family is very perculiar - for some reason we have very hilarious conversations all the time. We are truly special, this bond.

Esther (my sister, working in the white house): hello all at home,

i'm at work now! hahah so cool. i'm in the house of representatives:)
and then just how i got to walk inside capitol hill. i have a pass that
lets me go anywhere. it's pretty awesome. work's been a little mundane
though. i do some admin wk but also some research wk of course. i'll
let you know how it goes :) love and miss you all.

Dad: Wow that awesome PTL (praise the Lord) What is the meaning of mundane HAHA
Mum rather not ask as not to expose her lack of knowledge HAHA (here my dad is taking a stab at my mom and insulting her knowledge) I will rather ask and learn and be smarter HAHA. Missing you a great deal alright and do take care & God bless.

Me: Mundane means boring!

Esther: Dad's a freakazoid. hahah what a cutie petiutie. hahaha

Dad: Sorry wrongly said but rather rare & distinguish species. HAHA. Love u & God bless.

Me: Haha dad says he is rare and distinguished! How cute and barnabassy

Dad: Hi Estee u should agreed with me you r my genes HAHA PTL God bless.

O_0.....

5 comments:

Pleasure Delayer said...

May i play $100(Where s Wally-Square-Head-Estee-Dad) game? (with all my respect for Mr. Teo)

Hmmm ....

Hmmm.....

Hmmm......

Last row ... First on left!

But honestly I was really intrigued that there was just one and only one ang=mo (is it the way you write it?)... Ask your dad who is the blonde hair boy, he looks completely away from the group.

Cheers and happy friday to all!

eStee said...

Hey pd, the funny thing is yes, I noticed the ang moh guy (very well done on picking up the weird words we use). I wonder who he is - I shall ask my dad. And no, I didn't win the 100 bucks. My answer was incorrect. So is yours! My dad is the 3rd row, 3rd from the right. Dang!

Pleasure Delayer said...

I was so happy and coming here to collect my$100!!! THought I would party harder on the weekend hahahahahahaha

eStee said...

try harder next time :) tough luck!

Anonymous said...

av dvd, av成人網, 聊天室, 成人論壇, 本土自拍, 自拍, A片, 愛情公寓, 情色, 舊情人,

情色貼圖, 情色文學, 情色交友, 色情聊天室, 色情小說, 一葉情貼圖片區, 情色小說, 色情, 色情遊戲, 情色視訊, 情色電影, aio交友愛情館, 色情a片, 一夜情, 辣妹視訊, 視訊聊天室, 免費視訊聊天, 免費視訊, 視訊, 視訊美女, 美女視訊, 視訊交友, 視訊聊天, 免費視訊聊天室, 情人視訊網, 影音視訊聊天室, 視訊交友90739, 成人影片, 成人交友,

免費A片, 本土自拍, AV女優, 美女視訊, 情色交友, 免費AV, 色情網站, 辣妹視訊, 美女交友, 色情影片, 成人影片, 成人網站, A片,H漫, 18成人, 成人圖片, 成人漫畫, 情色網, 日本A片, 免費A片下載, 性愛, 成人交友, 嘟嘟成人網, 成人電影,

成人, 成人貼圖, 成人小說, 成人文章, 成人圖片區, 免費成人影片, 成人遊戲, 微風成人, 愛情公寓, 情色, 情色貼圖, 情色文學, 做愛, 色情聊天室, 色情小說, 一葉情貼圖片區, 情色小說, 色情, 寄情築園小遊戲, 色情遊戲, 情色視訊,