My ONLY pic from POPOUT!


As insane as it sounds, I hosted POPOUT on the 4th of October and I have only ONE pathetic pic! Number one mistake, not bring my camera, But then again I was in such a mad rush. I had a major mid term that afternoon and on the 5th ( the next day) had another midterm scheduled!

So muddle headed me, as usual, like every other day, I forget to take along with me my camera. (at least I remember my business card).

So I met this dude, Eric, apparently, going to start his company at the end of this year when he goes over to live with his gf in Australia. Sweet story... I wish them luck!

I need to go hunt down more POPOUT pics now!

Later skater!
eStee

10 comments:

DK said...

Got more lah. You took pictures with me too. Remember?

Question is.... where are the photos? :P

eStee said...

Yah but I was not the one who took it, so I don't have any!!! I think they are on FLickr?

Eric Maynas said...

;) there's some pro photographers at the event. they might have some cool ones for ya.

must have been a tough time doing this in the midst of your exams. Respect.

Eric Maynas said...

Thanks estee. needs lots of luck. lolz

eStee said...

:) Yea.. it was alll worth it!!!!

Nicholas Aaron Khoo said...

LOL I might have some lah..

eStee said...

Nick: send me la!!! Or upload on flickr!

Unknown said...

Hi, I placed a few of your pictures that I snapped at http://www.alicecheong.com/estee/

Eric Maynas said...

great pics Alice

eStee said...

Thanks Alice!