9eek 9oddess LIVE from Melbourne –NIGHT 4 & Day 5

Yes I know this is a very vulgar shot of Tatty with a pseudo dick...
but I think he was a bit high and did it because we asked him to.. you know, to humour us...


Night 4 was splendid -- As usual I took a thousand more pictures and eat a loootttt more!


WOAH... damn big can?



Yes yummy Indian and Panni Puri...

The weather was pretty chilly that night, so spicy was good for us...

All done with my foodie food food... naan with like butter chicken.... ooohhh sooo good I tell you...

We go back that night with extended bellies of yoghurt and ghee and all that indian curry... and Dawn's too lazy to stretch out to tap her pass card, so she always keeps a pair of thong in her car to ensure an easy reach.. like so... :)

***

The next morning... ALL I can think of is...

Then in the morning Koa comes over to help fix our toilet bulb.. it's been out for the last 5 days and we have been showering with some lamp in the bathroom.... I hate the spooky shadows on the wall!!!

I LOVE THAT SEXY STRETCH... KOA is damn freaking tall can???

Yes, very tommy hilfiger model like... even he knows... today he decides to act cute and tie a little pony tail around his hair at the back -- VERY CUTE!

Yes, those angellic light beaming from this eyes...

We then head down to the Ralph shop... where we buy gifts and get Koa to model for us...

And we leave with ohhh.. TOO MANY BAGS.. and very empty pockets...

Yeap, that's me below, all decked up with my male model beside me :)

We camwhore more... and KOA magically transform from model to our full time pro photographer...

***
Dawn and I then mart ways because she has to go to work and I meet up with Cornelius... just for a bit... we get up his car and I take Snuffie out... he has been a bit neglected and I feel a bit guilty...

OOoohhh then I notice Cornelius has a ear ring!! WTH?!


And we take more pictures!!!!


This is a pair of shades from Sportsgirl.. we used to have them back home in Singapore but I guess they didn't do well because they were so freaking OVERPRICED????

Cute rite? PINKY alcohol....

I don't remember where these pics came from but I'm just adding them in because I don't know where else to pop them!!

Pics taken in Dawn's room...

OOOOHhhh... yea back to Cornie and I .. we head off to buy antlers to celebrate the christmas mood..... and take more pictures!!!!

He takes GREEN...

And I RED!

Then I bring it home for Dawnie to try on....

Isn't she ADORABLE???

More shots...

I'm heading off now... will upload more pics when I'm done!!

MISSES AND HUGGIES!!! LOTSA LOVE.... SEE YA SOON! XOXOXOX SMOOCHIES!