*ADV* What the 9eek 9oddess wants 4 Christmas! :) ($$$ of any currency accepted)


Dearest Santa,

You know I've already gotten my 2 front teeth, so it won't make sense to ask you for 2 more...

And if you were wondering, yes I've been awfully good this year, so I think you should stick to your promise!! I've made this postcard just for you (yes I need to kiss your ass) and I hope the North pole is keeping you well... all that blubber should keep Rudolph and yourself good and warm.

I do have a tiny request this year... I do need a new cell phone.


I don't mean to be demanding, but I need a new cell phone, music player, internet browser, camera and PDA all in one..

You see, I'll explain how good a girl I've been this year... and how you can help me be a better girl next year only if you grant me my wish!!...

Last year was a good year, just that I kept forgetting the 1001 appointments I've made because I don't have a PDA... and I do need one, paper diaries just don't do it for me anymore. Plus my stupid stinking handphone is kinda old and doesn't work too good anymore.

I also need to check my mail on the go, especially during the last minute projects where I need to go online to download materials.. and Santa, you know the times I get so bored while waiting for a friend to show up and how I wish I could just have my laptop with me and surf and chat on MSN to pass the time? You do understand don't you, being bored sometimes while waiting for Rudolph to powder his red red nose...

Also you know how you like to jig your cute little ass to Christmas tunes? I like that too, which is why I need a device that allows me to play my favourite music on the go! Anytime, anywhere. Plus it would be really nice if I had a nice camera as well to allow me to capture those bloggable moments.. )yes u know I'm a camwhore.. esp in melbourne now!!!)

In other words, let me cut straight to the chase...



I WANT A MOTO Q9H PPUUHHLLEEAASSSEEEE!!!

Oh yah... my next post will be more about my pics in Melbourne... day 4 of Melbourne... my cam kinda sucks now... so the MOTO Q9 will really be helpful... PLS LA UNCLE????... You very handsome...

No comments: