Lesson for today

Love TRUMPS all. EVERYTHING. There is nothing that can stand against the power of LOVE.
And I say that from the bottom of my heart, every sinew of my being; every fibre of my body.

How do I know? Because I have experienced the perfect love of God; now I am able to share it with everyone. Be it a friend, a foe, a stranger, someone who has hurt me in the past, people who will hurt me in the future.

And how do I know I am being and growing stronger in Christ? Because it is getting easier and easier to love everyone around me. It is easier to open my heart, it is easier to ask myself "What would Jesus do" and it is easier to obey that still, small voice inside my heart. That time and time again, tells me that LOVE TRUMPS ALL. And this must be the complete and overwhelming love of Christ.

Thank YOU for making me a better person, and thank YOU for moulding me to be more and more like YOU. And thank you, above all, for loving me.

1 Corin 13: 13
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

No comments: