Catch my Drift?

I'm starting to think things through multiple times before doing anything now. perhaps it's just the new me being hyper sensitive to wanting to please God, I tend to weigh every situation very carefully. Which sometimes makes me frustrated as I seem to be always examining my motives.

Lord, help me to be a child Your presence, where I desire nothing more than to make you are proud of me.

Lord, only u know and can fulfill the deepest longing in my soul.. you are an amazing God! Yaaay God!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles
as long as I provide credit and sources back to your webpage?
My blog site is in the very same area of interest as yours and my visitors would really benefit from some of
the information you present here. Please let me know if
this alright with you. Many thanks!

Here is my blog :: garcinia zeylanica