I'm coming up with this on the fly because suddenly I feel the need to "wax lyrical" about life. And no, I'm not drunk.
1) Comparing yourself to others will only make life seem small.
2) Don't waste your energy on things that make you sad, sadness is a virus that anti-biotics cannot eradicate. Only you can cure yourself.
3) Being jealous doesn't improve yourself. It eats away at your emotions.
4) Forgive others, they don't know any better.
5) Smile more
6) Love yourself, but never be too in love with yourself.
7) Stop judging
8) Help, without expecting anything in return
9) Your job won't take care of you, but your family will
10) Never love money more than life itself.